Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assault Airbike

ANSWERED

What activity should I choose to log into to for a workout on an Assault Airbike? It's a stationary bike that has a lot of resistance and arm movement. It can be used for interval training but I'm using it for general exercise. Any suggestions? I have a Charge 2 and can choose Bike, Elliptical or Treadmill. It's not any of them but which one would be closest? It's kind of a Bike/Elliptical cross.

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I would say either bike or elliptical (definitely not treadmill, since it’s not step-based). I don’t think it really matters: the intensity of the activity should be picked up via your HR. You can experiment logging with both alternatives and see which would seem to be the best match.

Dominique | Finland

Ionic, Aria, Flyer, TrendWeight | Windows 7, OS X 10.13.5 | Motorola Moto G6 (Android 9), iPad Air (iOS 12.4.4)

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

I would say either bike or elliptical (definitely not treadmill, since it’s not step-based). I don’t think it really matters: the intensity of the activity should be picked up via your HR. You can experiment logging with both alternatives and see which would seem to be the best match.

Dominique | Finland

Ionic, Aria, Flyer, TrendWeight | Windows 7, OS X 10.13.5 | Motorola Moto G6 (Android 9), iPad Air (iOS 12.4.4)

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
Thank you. I'll do exactly what you suggested.
Best Answer