Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autodetect workouts cutting short?

Has anyone else had an issue with fitbit recently cutting a workout short?  I have a loop I walk most mornings that takes me typically around 38 minutes to complete.  The last 3 days fitbit shows my "active minutes" as being in that range, but the workout is stopped at 26, 26 and 29 minutes.  The steps and active minutes are still being recorded, but not as part of a workout. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hey @Ennay , I was just trying to figure out what was going on. I too do a loop most mornings. My active minutes were right (75) but it only shows 36 minutes when it tally's up the fat burn, cardio, and peak. Step count is right, just a glitch I suppose. At least the steps and active minutes are correct.

Stay strong and step on.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Drumbob - huh, interesting.  I only noticed because I have started incorporating some intervals and was trying to figure out if I needed to make the loop longer since I try to keep it between 35 and 45 minutes.  But I think my overall time is about the same, I guess I will have to start paying attention to what time I get home

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've noticed that the first 10 minutes of my walk/run does not get included in workout minutes.  I also use Nike app, and when I compare to Fitbit's exercise minutes, the start time is typically 10 - 12 minutes later than Nike app indicates.  I though maybe it might be due to the fact that my heart rate doesn't hit exercise zone until about 10 minutes in.  I don't know if that's the case, but made sense to me.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes, you are right - it is connected with the pulse

Best Answer
0 Votes