Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Badges

ANSWERED

Hi all!  Are the only badges you can earn for Steps, Climb and Weight, or are there others?  Is there a full list anywhere?

Don't moan or whinge unless you're in the process of changing something. If you aren't prepared to take action, you lose the right to moan or whinge.
Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@trishw78 You can. If you look on your badge page, the next badge is not there, but there's an outline. If you point to it, it will tell you what you need to do to earn it. So for example, my next "Lifetime Climb" badge is for 4000 floors and I know that I am on 3223 lifetime floors, so I have about 800 floors to go. At ~10 floors a day, I know it'll take me about 80 days to get there. Hmmm, that's too long. Maybe I should do ~20 floors a day.... Yup, I find badges very motivating. Smiley Happy

@trishw78 wrote:

It's a pity you don't get notifed as to how close you are to the next badge i.e. 2,000 steps to the next badge. or the badges greyed out 10,000 steps, 5 floors etc. I think it would be motivational for me to see, how far away I am.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
9 REPLIES 9
I think this is the full list.  This is what's listed for me.  

Daily Steps (295)
Daily Climb (114)
Lifetime Climb (3)
Lifetime Distance (5)
Weight Badges (1)
Goals (1)
Best Answer

I knew I should have just Googled it!  For anyone who's interested, here's a link to a site with the full list:

http://krypted.com/utilities/fitbit-badge-list/

Don't moan or whinge unless you're in the process of changing something. If you aren't prepared to take action, you lose the right to moan or whinge.
Best Answer
Spoiler
why are there no fat loss badges - its not all about weight loss people! 
Best Answer
0 Votes

It's a pity you don't get notifed as to how close you are to the next badge i.e. 2,000 steps to the next badge. or the badges greyed out 10,000 steps, 5 floors etc. I think it would be motivational for me to see, how far away I am.

Best Answer

@trishw78 You can. If you look on your badge page, the next badge is not there, but there's an outline. If you point to it, it will tell you what you need to do to earn it. So for example, my next "Lifetime Climb" badge is for 4000 floors and I know that I am on 3223 lifetime floors, so I have about 800 floors to go. At ~10 floors a day, I know it'll take me about 80 days to get there. Hmmm, that's too long. Maybe I should do ~20 floors a day.... Yup, I find badges very motivating. Smiley Happy

@trishw78 wrote:

Best Answer

ah ha... It wasn't showing up on my iphone but when I logged on using my laptop it was showing that info. Thanks Woman LOL

Best Answer
0 Votes

I notice that my next lifetime steps badge is at 402km but I've got 405km just wondering if theres a delay in recieving the badge does the server need to reboot or do you only get it if in do the 402km in one month  and not over several months??? 

Still learning so many questions....

Best Answer
0 Votes

@TheOriginalMrP There are also badges for lifetime distance (measured in miles for mine at least). They have different tid bits of information with each badge, and those aren't at any set intervals. Some include Penguin March, London Underground, New Zealand, etc. Furthermore with new adventures, you get one badge from completing each adventure (total of 6 currently) and if you can find every treasure in an adventure, you are supposed to get a special badge. Also for Fitbit's FitForGood last year, they gave out badges for achieving different step counts during the event. Not sure if that event will ever happen again, but in case you wanted to know. There are also badges for the highest steps in one day (apparently going up in 5,000 step increments up to 90,000), as well as lifetime flights, most flights in one day, and weight like you mentioned. I hope this helps!

Yours Truly,Geoffrey
Best Answer
0 Votes

Here is the list of all the badges that you can achieve

Fitbit Daily Steps Badges

Best Answer
0 Votes