Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best Fitbit tracker/smartwatch to this day?

I used some of the first trackers that were available in the market, the Fitbit One, the Zip and the Flex. I've enjoyed the smartwatches that came out later with all these new and great options as well. I think my favorite one would be in the Versa series, cause I love the design and all the features that were included. 

fitbit favorite.jpg

What about you? What is in your opining the best Fitbit tracker/smartwatch to this day? Or what is your favorite device and why? Feel free to share your thoughts. 

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

@DavideFitbit  that isn't a fair question! I've had the Flex, the Blaze, the Alta HR and now the Luxe. They all had their special features, but I must say the Luxe had me the moment I felt that buttery band. The Flex was my first and so much learning went into it. The Blaze was larger and had more features, but it was large on my wrist. The Alta HR was great until it got older and the brightness of the screen became dimmer. The Luxe is really a great fit for me. Whatever replaces it in the future will be awesome, as I've come to expect from Fitbit products.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes

If it isn't completely water proof (I sweat a LOT when I exercise) and doesn't have built-in GPS, it doesn't go on my wrist.

Best Answer

Wow, you had many of the first devices @Odyssey13! I agree, the Luxe is a great product, is definitely one of the most elegant devices Fitbit has released so far. 😀

That's an important feature @shipo, I often forget to remove any watch from my wrist when washing my hands or when I go to the pool for example, so having a completely water proof is super helpful. 😎

Best Answer

LOL, when you sweat as much as I do, going for a 10-mile run on a 95° day with humidity up in the 80-90 percent range means even "water resistant" trackers will only last a few months before they are completely dead.  Yeah, since I got my first Ionic I've been spoiled, that sucker stayed on my wrist, except for charging, 24/7, until my sweat finally killed it after two years.  🙂

Best Answer

Ionic lovers are out there. Family member has tried a few of the styles, @shipo , but the Ionic remains the favorite. Well, we'll see since I know they now have a Sense on their wrist.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes
I bought a Blaze in 2015 and upgraded to the Ionic when it came out. I like
a full featured watch. I don't go swimming with my watch but it is nice not
to worry if I splash water on it.
Best Answer

Yes @shipo, it's particularly difficult when there's a lot of humidity! But the Ionic is definitely a resistant 😅

The Blaze is great, @cinzianelson! That was my favorite device for a long time. 😀 

Best Answer