Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best way to track and trace rowing

Hi crew.  I'm looking at a 5 day endurance rowing expedition and wondering how others have managed their battery life with endurance races and off grid challenges, especially saltwater ? I have 2hrs on oars 2hrs off. I'd love to be able to GPS my hours on the oars and will be looking at solar panels for charging my Fitbit Versa 2. Thanks for your helpx

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @RowKimRow it's great to know that you have a very active life. You might find the information that you need hereThanks for posting and I hope to see you chatting around enjoying the Forums!

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer

Thanks for those really helpful tips.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Disable auto-sync off the device to your cell phone.

Only do it when you need to, like to figure out eating goal when done and compared to what you pre-planned to eat already.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Help the next searcher of answers, mark a reply as Solved if it was, or a thumbs up if it was a good idea too.
Best Answer