Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bicycling Stats

In an attempt to motivate myself to keep active I have set a goal for myself to bike more than I did in 2015. With that in mind I will be updating my 2016 stats all year to compare with 2015. Stats can be seen here:

http://greenmonkee.com/cycling/

I use:

FitBit Aria
MyFitnessPal and MapMyRide, Garmin VivoSmart

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5
Just bought a bike it's been years though I ride like the wind no way nice and easy good luck and enjoy your summer
Best Answer
0 Votes

I am sure you will kill it this year! Will be checking your stats....

Elena | Pennsylvania

Best Answer
0 Votes

Cool. Should be starting back up here in April.

I use:

FitBit Aria

Best Answer
0 Votes

I see you use MapMyRide which is a great app. I don't  know how you feel about Strava, but it's an app i live by and one i find more useful than MapMyRide. I'm not very competetive, but I do get motivated when I am able to see what other cyclists are doing, where they're doing it and on what level their doing it. Strava gives me all of that and some. 

Good luck on increasing your mileage. Maybe I'll see you on the road...;-)

Best Answer
0 Votes

A friend of mine use Strava. I'll try it out when we start riding again in a couple of weeks.

@Amanisedu1906 wrote:

I see you use MapMyRide which is a great app. I don't  know how you feel about Strava, but it's an app i live by and one i find more useful than MapMyRide. I'm not very competetive, but I do get motivated when I am able to see what other cyclists are doing, where they're doing it and on what level their doing it. Strava gives me all of that and some. 

Good luck on increasing your mileage. Maybe I'll see you on the road...;-)

I use:

FitBit Aria

Best Answer
0 Votes