Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Body weight workouts

ANSWERED

I get three workouts for the week but one was a rowing coach guided workouts and I do not have access to equipment. I did one of the other workouts twice but it does not register it. How do I get just three body weight workouts and not ones for equipment 

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @K-56. I assume you're asking which workout function you should use on your Fitbit? I would choose "workout".

Heather | Community Council | Eastern Shore, AL
Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @K-56. I assume you're asking which workout function you should use on your Fitbit? I would choose "workout".

Heather | Community Council | Eastern Shore, AL
Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Additionally, you can rename the "Workouts" to something unique and more meaning full.

CharlesKn | Mid-Atlantic, USA
60+, strength and cardio
Charge 5, Android, Windows

Best Answer
0 Votes

I think the question is related to guided workouts (premium?) and the problem is that despite picking body-weight workouts 1 of 3 requires equipment. That's my guess. I have seen something similar with guided running workouts that despite explicitly selecting outdoor workouts one of them required treadmill. I think it's similar problem. Just my guess.

Best Answer
0 Votes