Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I set up my flex to alarm every 20 minutes during waking hours to remind me to move?

Is there a way that the Flex can be set to vibrate every 20 minutes during waking hours?

Best Answer
8 REPLIES 8

As far as I know you can only set alarm times at specific times and not every 20 minutes as long as it is not in sleep mode. I have mine set to start at 8 am and to go every 2 hours until 8 at night. Your battery will not last as long if you have the alarm going off every 20 minutes. 

Best Answer
I was watching something on TV that showed it going every 20 minutes. Knew it was too good to be true.
Best Answer

You can certainly set alarms to go off at set intervals - you'd need to set those two dozen-ish alarms manually, and then they would go off on the days you specify.

However, alarms are taxing on your battery and you would certainly need to charge the device with greater frequency.

Best Answer

Please update the software to allow setting the alarms  every twenty to thirty minutes.  your competition does this but your unit does not.  When will this be modified?  It would be nice to have a reminder every twenty minutes so you could get up and walk around. Thanks, Tom  

Best Answer

@tomj1 

Feel free to add your suggestions to the 'Feature Requests' Sub Forum, where users can vote, add comments,.. if there's a certain interest then there's a chance the developers pick it up and it'll be developed.

Tip: Search if the idea already has been suggested and add your vote / comment! Smiley Wink

Feature Suggestions

URL: Click to go to the Feature Requests Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes

NO, don't. I specifically do not want one that does something like that that would be really annoying!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Can you double the number of alarms from 8 to 16? This would also help accommodate users like myself who must take medicine at regular intervals and/or specific times (up to 16 each day).

Best Answer
0 Votes

Can you double the number of alarms from 8 to 16? This would help accommodate users requiring regular intervals and/or specific times (up to 16 each day).

Best Answer