Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cardio Fitness Score Dropped Overnight

Hi all -- My Fitbit (a Versa 2) cardio fitness score dropped from a 48 to 52 range to a plain old 41 literally overnight. My device is updated, I'm an active (gym cardio, light-weight training, outdoor biking, etc.) 47 year male, and I've weighed in the area of 160 pounds (5' 9") for 15 years. My RHR is currently 62 and all my Fitbit health metrics are historically the same. Enough about me.

I don't want to question the accuracy of the low reading -- same as I didn't want to get to ahead of myself when my score was higher. I guess I'm wondering most about why the score dropped in one day and why there is no longer a range. Has anyone else had this issue?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

For not showing range, think it's supposed to be more precise score after a few runs with GPS that let you get more precise measurement; lacking that, more of an estimate.  Better if runs on flat surface at least 10 minutes, for getting fitness score.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer