Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery questions to those in the UK...

OK, I'm not sure where to post this, it's a pre-sales question and I am asking those that have recently made and received a new Fitbit from the Fitbit website or had a replacement via Fitbit.

My question is...

How long did your Fitbit take to arrive?

And which courier service do Fitbit use in the UK? I have had replacements and orders arrive in the past, but this was a while ago and I cannot remember which service was used, but do remember it taking a lot longer than a few days and then being told it would arrive and it took even longer...

I made my order a few days ago, it's sitting waiting to be dispatched from what I understand, though it's been waiting in that facility for a few days now...just sitting...doing nothing.... I got an estimate of 5 days (though was stating 3 when I ordered!) This is a replacement Fitbit and the moment it appeared to leave the brand to sit in a parcel facility my current one went dead. It wasn't counting steps effectively or relaying text messages or WhatsApp messages so not a massive loss, but it was still useful for alarms and sleep counting and for that I am annoyed- Fitbit could have at least waited until the replacement before nuking the one I was waiting to replace! 

If anyone can answer my question, that would be really helpful, at least I can get a rough time frame for how much longer I have to wait!

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@DoesntFly hey there.. I am thinking no one really knows for sure so didn't want to offer bad info. I think you may do best sending an email or chat to our fitbit friends directly to get clarity around shipping and carriers.. 

Elena | Pennsylvania

Best Answer
0 Votes