Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Difference between Zone Minutes and Active Minutes?

ANSWERED

New to Fitbit. Still learning.

The Dasboard tells me that yesterday I have a total of 37 Active Minutes yet the Android app tells ne I have only 21 Zone Minutes. Are Zone fifferent from Active minutes, If they are can I see Zone Minutes in the Dashboard?

Thanks. 

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@jml9905 AM has been replaced with AZM some time ago and yes, they are different. AZM depends on your HR zones so you need to elevate your HR to Fat Burn zone (to earn AZMx1) or Cardio/Peak (to earn AZMx2). You can't see AZM on the web dashboard. The web dashboard isn't being updated with recent features (in other words, it's outdated).

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

@jml9905 AM has been replaced with AZM some time ago and yes, they are different. AZM depends on your HR zones so you need to elevate your HR to Fat Burn zone (to earn AZMx1) or Cardio/Peak (to earn AZMx2). You can't see AZM on the web dashboard. The web dashboard isn't being updated with recent features (in other words, it's outdated).

Best Answer

@jml9905 when you say dashboard, I'll assume your referring to the web based dashboard, which hasn't had any updates in 6 maybe 7 years. This is why it still shows active minutes. 

Best Answer