Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does anyone know how you can download Irregular Rhythms information?

ANSWERED

I had 5 Fitbit messages about irregular heart rhythms during last night and it was suggested to consult my Doctor. The message on my phone gave two sets of data for each message in the formats shown below so I wanted to download just Layout2.jpgLayout1.jpgthat information to provide to my Doctor but I can't find it on the PC interface or a way to download it on the phone. I have downloaded all my data on my PC and I can't see anything decipherable to provide to my Dr. Does anyone know how I can obtain just this information to provide to my doctor? At the moment Fitbit has just wound me up that there may be a problem, my Dad has a pacemaker so I take this seriously, but no way to action it other than to just message my doctor that I believe I may have irregular heart rhythms with no information to back it up so I will probably be labeled a hypochondriac!

Thank you

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @Martync and welcome to the Community.  I'm sorry, but Fitbit didn't give us a way to download and share Irregular Rhythm Notifications.  On the contrary, I think your doctor might want to see you in person.  If your doctor has a patient portal system, you might (emphasis on might) be able to add screenshots of the important pages.  I have several doctors who have a patient portal, but I never tried adding photos.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hello @Martync and welcome to the Community.  I'm sorry, but Fitbit didn't give us a way to download and share Irregular Rhythm Notifications.  On the contrary, I think your doctor might want to see you in person.  If your doctor has a patient portal system, you might (emphasis on might) be able to add screenshots of the important pages.  I have several doctors who have a patient portal, but I never tried adding photos.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

Hello Laurie,

Thank you for your reply I was a bit afraid that was the case I have managed to copy one of the sets of data and paste it into an email to myself but the formatting is horrible. I would have thought if nothing else had an export facility this should have so that you can easily and quickly forward it to your Doctor. If I did not have a heart issue before trying to supply this data from Fitbit to my doctor this will do the job, certainly increased my blood pressure! 😐 

All the best,
Martyn

Best Answer
0 Votes