Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EMF'S The end of all human life?????

ANSWERED

Hilke Ferrie wrote an article for the Canadian Centre for Policy Alternatives entilted "Dirty Electricity EMF'S Can be removed or Reduced".  The articled was published in the June 2012 issue.  She writes the following:

1.  All cells in your body are aligned in  a North-South direction, but can't work properly if you sleep on a metal coil bed.

2.  Microwave ovens will radiate you within a 9 foot distance.

3.  The telephone sound amplifying magnet will kill off brain cells.

4.  Energy efficient light bulbs radiate at carcinogenic levels.

5..Even if all appliances and lights are off dirty electricity radiates through house wiring.

6.  EMF'S are invisible poisons that can wreck human brains, cause sperm to deteriorate, ovaries to malfunction, and fetuses to die.

I'd stop worrying about EMF'S and blue tooth causing wrist tendonitis, ganglion cysts, carpal tunnel, stenosising tenosynovitis, and medial and lateral epicondylitis and worry about the future of the human race.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Perhaps @Corney is saying, in his own sometimes cryptic way, that people who claim various ailments caused by the very low EMF's of trackers, are being as silly and uninformed as Hilke Ferrie.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
23 REPLIES 23

Electric fields are produced by the presence of electric charges and magnetic fields are produced by electrons flowing in a wire or appliance.  All power lines and electrical appliances that draw current emit and have EMF's around them.  We are exposed to EMF's 24/7 in our homes, in our cars, where we work and shop.  The EPA recommends you limit your exposure to EMF's to 0.5 to 2.5 MilliGauss.  Some sources of EMF's in our homes are: cell phones, computers, wireless internet routers, cordless phones, microwaves, T.V's, hair dryers. electric shavers, refrigerators, light bulbs, toasters and worst of all electric blankets.  From the EPA here are some examples of EMF emissions of appliances found in the home. 

Blender 50-250, clothes washer 8-200, coffee maker 6-29, computer 4-20, florescent lamp 400-4,000, hair dryer 60-2,000 microwave 100-500 vacuum cleaner 230-1,300 all MilliGauss.  More to follow.

Best Answer

Could you please post your replies into the respective thread, instead of starting a new thread with each of your posts? When you start a thread replying, none of us know the context for what you're saying. It just makes your post look nonsensical.

If you let me know which thread you're replying to, I'll be happy to move it there.

Work out...eat... sleep...repeat!
Dave | California

Best Answer

This sounds like all sorts of nonsense to me.  Does "Hilke Ferrie" have any sort of credentials?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I found this.

Dave | California

Best Answer

Just what I expected

Best Answer
0 Votes

Well,according to all the experts ,we're all going to die from climate change in 12 years anyways so EMF fears are low priority on my panic list.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Heck, I was just wondering how all the cells in our bodies reacted when we stood up or layed down, or travelled from the North to the Southern hemisphere.  

Best Answer

Perhaps @Corney is saying, in his own sometimes cryptic way, that people who claim various ailments caused by the very low EMF's of trackers, are being as silly and uninformed as Hilke Ferrie.

Best Answer
checking(Strider) At last someone with intelligence has recognized an
ANALOGY, well done!!!
Too bad WaveyDavey lacks that ability.
Best Answer
0 Votes

WaveyDavey:  FYI Since I feel your comment concerning this post looking nonsensical is unwarranted and unjust you have been, from this day onward, "Barred (Wm)" from my e-mail and universe. Too bad you don't understand an Analogy or Allegorical reference.  You should look them up for further reference.

TaTa.

Best Answer
0 Votes
nasacpa: Helke Ferrie has a Masters degree in Physical Anthropology with
no background or education in Physics relating to or about EMF's. She has
been listed on Quackwatch which lists individuals that are involved with
the promotion or administration of questionable health products or services
or with opposition to beneficial methods. You can look up Helke Ferrie
under Skepdoc.
Can you say Analogy???
Best Answer
0 Votes
Bill_k: I wonder, do you have young children or grandchildren? What will
you say to them in 2070 when the full effects of climate change become
apparent when they ask you, " daddy or grandpa why did you let this happen
to the earth? And you answer them, "well I thought it was just a joke!
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Corney wrote:

WaveyDavey:  FYI Since I feel your comment concerning this post looking nonsensical is unwarranted and unjust you have been, from this day onward, "Barred (Wm)" from my e-mail and universe. Too bad you don't understand an Analogy or Allegorical reference.  You should look them up for further reference.

TaTa.

Your post is unwarranted because you're obviously replying to some thread, but you start a new one, so we have no context to understand your post. Or maybe it's supposed to look like a standalone rant.

Also, analogy and allegory aren't the same thing .I believe your original post used neither. Sarcasm would be a better word, and because sarcasm is difficult to determine in writing, it's good to be lenient with those of us who didn't read it that way. Peace.

Enjoy your universe. Seems like an odd place.

Dave | California

Best Answer

In what world is your original post any kind of an analogy?  You report what Helke says.  As far as I could tell, you're agreeing with her.

Maybe you should look up what an analogy is.

Best Answer

Never mind.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Who is this? No one by this name posted

(Strider) Confuse by your entire post.

I see Im going to die.  Will I sit and worry about it? I dont think so It will happen when it does.

I eat the wrong thing I drink the wrong thing. I will die! Yep I will From what you say I dont think so

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

@WendyB  here are a couple more "A" words that @Corney should learn to use: ampersand addressing

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's extremely difficult to have a productive conversation when the person who starts it freely moves between sarcasm and real meaning. It's a cool style, but poor for actual communication.

Someone should tell Corney about the [S] tag for sarcasm. But I get the feeling it was more about personal expression than having an interesting conversation among the community.

If you're wanting more of Corney, check out the various skin irritation and elbow pain threads where he mercilessly trolls people in pain. That was all I needed to know.

Dave | California

Best Answer

Climate change isn't a joke but since Canada only contributes 1.6% to world emissions i would rather have my  children and grandchildren not freeze in the dark just to virtue signal that they are on the cutting edge of fixing it.

Best Answer