Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Edit Name the name of a Workout

ANSWERED

The user should be able to edit the name of a completed workout to anything.  The user should not have to create a custom activity on the website in order to do edit the name of a workout.  Especially, now that it appears that the ability to add to custom activities has been taken away. 

Changing the name of a workout doesn't change that stats, so why is it such a big deal?! Let the user be able call thier workouts by the name of the workout they completed. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@CrystalFit When I'm doing something that's not in the Fitbit activity list, I just choose "Workout" on my Fitbit device.  Then, after my workout is complete, I can go into the Fitbit app on my phone and rename it from "workout" to something like "Zumba" or "mowing the lawn".

Heather | Community Council | Eastern Shore, AL
Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

Custom Activity is still there at the bottom of the activity page. It was not taken away.

It would be near impossible to list every activity out there

customactivity4.jpg

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

@CrystalFit When I'm doing something that's not in the Fitbit activity list, I just choose "Workout" on my Fitbit device.  Then, after my workout is complete, I can go into the Fitbit app on my phone and rename it from "workout" to something like "Zumba" or "mowing the lawn".

Heather | Community Council | Eastern Shore, AL
Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.
Best Answer

@CrystalFit  hey there, did you get help with your concern? Can we offer any other help?

Elena | Pennsylvania

Best Answer
0 Votes

I use @Heather-S suggestion

Best Answer
0 Votes

I want to change the name of a exercise where is the edit pencil?

I use to go to my dashboard and pick log and activities then i would select a exercise and I would have this tiny pencil to change the name to a list I made of other kinds of actives like yard work, meditate or dancing. I can view and there is a trash can icon and no edit pencil that I can find.

Best Answer
0 Votes

That might be the only way now as I don't see the edit pencil anymore, anywhere.. I been trying to find it all i can do is view or delete or add new manually like when you forget to start a exercise. I do yard work and housework and I use to have a edit pencil .

trashcan no pencil

Best Answer
0 Votes

I do not get an edit pencil in the Fitbit app, but I get one on the dashboard tied to this forum.

1. Go to this dashboard.
  2. Click on "Log."
  3. Click on "Activities."
  4. Scroll down to "Activity History."

Wherever it says "Workout," there is an edit pencil.

Argali/Inspire 3 ⛮ ₍⭖⁾
"Run in such a way as to attain the prize,
a crown that will last forever!"
Best Answer
0 Votes