Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exercise App and Spotify on Versa 2

ANSWERED

I just got the new versa 2 and very dissapointed to find out I can not have the exercise app and the spotify controls on at the same time. I have to terminate my activity to access the spotify app. What is the point of having the spotify app on the watch? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Ale312 That is true. To control Spotify playlists, you’d need to end your workout. However, you can still skip forward songs, pause/play, and adjust the volume while you’re recording a workout. 

Swipe down from the top and tap on the music note. This will give you the music control options and it doesn’t require that you terminate your workout. 

Hope that helps!

Heather | Community Council | Eastern Shore, AL
Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

@Ale312 That is true. To control Spotify playlists, you’d need to end your workout. However, you can still skip forward songs, pause/play, and adjust the volume while you’re recording a workout. 

Swipe down from the top and tap on the music note. This will give you the music control options and it doesn’t require that you terminate your workout. 

Hope that helps!

Heather | Community Council | Eastern Shore, AL
Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.
Best Answer