Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Favorite music to dance

Do you guys like to dance? If so, what's the favorite type of music you enjoy dancing with? Mine is Salsa.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Mine is ballroom, especially waltz music

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

@NellyG I remember the picture you shared previously and I loved how you guys look. It looks so fancy and very artistic.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Aww thanks @JuanJoFitbit 

Here's a picture from our latest comp last month

186450613_155646886567003_8294171368635589276_n.jpg

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

For me it is anything live. If a good band is playing, I will be out of my chair in a second. 

Elena | Pennsylvania

Best Answer

I love to dance and walk to anything upbeat, it can be light rocknroll, top 40, country, pretty much anything.  I haven't been dancing as much but more than a few months ago. Going to add more of it in so I can get more steps 🙂

Best Answer

@NellyG, awesome! Thanks for sharing the picture and I really hope you guys win the competition this year.

I agree with you @emili. It depends on the band for me as well. Me as a musician, it is important to have a good stage performance. That way, we need to transmit that energy to the audience so they can be connected with the music.

@cjf123, that's great! I love rocknroll music but I can't beat my grand mother with rocknroll dance moves ha ha ha. She loves dancing twist and country as well. I'm glad to hear that you will add dance to your workouts, You'll definitely have more steps added to your Fitbit device.

Best Answer
0 Votes