Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finding your inner self

Get Fit! Get Fit! That is what I hear every day. But how do you do that? Well the easy, simple answer, is to set your goals.

Make your goals practical. If you do sports set a goal for that. For example, I play volleyball. So a reasonable goal for me is to do

1) 50 squats a day

2) [practice the thing I'm worst at, in this case, spiking]

3) Practice floor game

An example of an everyday goal for me is

1) Walk around the neighborhood: I should get at least 3 miles

2) Strech to relieve my neck pain

3) Look at nature while walking to enjoy my time

Cases of totally not practical goals.

3 scenarios that are not practical

{1} You barely have time once a day to walk, or to even get out of your chair. The place you work at is hectic, and you constantly find yourself tangled in all of this drama. You set a goal to walk 10 miles a day.

{2} You're a middle schooler who constantly gets into detention, barely having time to accomplish your Fitbit goals. Your body aches constantly and you feel the feeling to walk. You set a goal for 20 floors a day.

{3} Before you got your leg injury you were a marathon runner. You ran 10 miles a day. But you injured your leg by falling off a tree. Now you crave to start walking but only can walk at least 2500 steps a day. You set your goal to 6,000 steps a day.

Thank You, guys! What are YOUR goals? Comment down below!

Moderator edit: format

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

You have some great goals!

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

I think you make a lot of great points for folks to consider when making their goals. Thank you for sharing.

Elena | Pennsylvania

Best Answer