Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First Spring Walk

Today was such a beautiful day, it was like the first day of Spring - sunny clear day, calm, and 65°F. It was just too nice outside to be indoors, so I went for a nice long country walk instead of going to the gym. It is only mid-February, but it sems like it has been a long winter with the cold, rain, and snow, so it was a perfect First Day of Spring Walk. Didn't see much wildlife other than neighborhood dogs coming out to greet me and cows coming over to the fence to see if I brought them any food, but it was nice hearing the many birds singing as I walked along the tree lined roads.  I hope everyone was able to get out and enjoy the outdoors!

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Woman Sad I shovelled snow and then sat in the hot tub for a while.  It actually was just above zero so I scrapped up some of the ice that was under the snow from the freezing rain we had last week.  Woman Tongue

Anne | Rural Ontario, Canada

Ionic (gifted), Alta HR (gifted), Charge 2, Flex 2, Charge HR, One, Blaze (retired), Trendweight.com,

Down 150 pounds from my top weight (and still going), sharing my experiences here to try and help others.

Best Answer

@USAF-Larry Good to hear you were able to get out  and enjoy the nice weather. It was unusually warm here today too -- up to about 44 and overcast but still good for this time of year. Spent the morning working on the computer but took a long walk at lunch time. I didn't want to miss the nice weather since it's going to turn tonight and be crummy tomorrow. Nice weather expected for next weekend so looking forward to that. 😀 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yesterday was very nice here. Blue skies and sunny.Smiley Very HappyHeart

Today we are back to rain Smiley Sad

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

Yea, "winter" here is highs of mid 70s and lows of mid 40s.  By the official first day of spring, we have already hit 100.  Enjoy your nice weather! 

Best Answer
0 Votes