Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Blaze was used as a first aid assistant for my best friend...

I don’t mean to advertise I just wanted to share my experience. I own a fitbit blaze and recently started using it again. Very recently one of my close friends had gotten heat exhaustion/stroke and I put my blaze on him. I was able to easily monitor his heart rate as well as keep track of the time and when he started to have a hard time breathing I started the breath app which assisted him with his breathing and relaxed his heart rate. My first aid experience went so much easier because of the assistance of the fit bit blaze and I would absolutely recommend fit bit to anyone. Thanks to those at fit bit for creating a device that could assist me in a difficult situation.   

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Yaboi123, we are pleased to welcome you as member of the Community Forums, one of the most beautiful places for Fitbitters! Smiley Happy

Thanks for sharing what happened with your friend. I'm very excited about your story since I understand how difficult is to be in that situation. I'm pretty sure that you used the Fitbit Blaze in that moment because you believe it can be of great help for your friend. Thanks for sharing this experience with us. Fitbit products are not medical devices, but they can be really useful tools for people like you. You knew exactly what to do and how to use it. Thanks for being a loyal user and a Fitbit lover. 

Your story is a good example of what the Community Forums is for since our goal is to foster a pleasant and collaborative environment to exchange ideas, solutions, tips, techniques, and information about the Fitbit. Using personal experience to provide a place for users to seek and receive help from other community members.

By the way, I'm moving your post to the Lifestyle Discussion Forums for categorization purposes.

Looking forward to your new comments!

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer

Thanks for sharing your story. It's great that it was able to help you and your friend!

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer