Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit charge 2 & Les Mills workouts?

ANSWERED

I am really struggling to get my steps and cardio up at the moment. The most I do is walk with my little boy in his pushchair but after a while, he gets a bit antsy and I have to come home. I can walk with him for an hour and half tops usually. I have a desk job and it is really difficult for me to leave it - I do get up and walk around the desks every so often but as I am on the phone, it can be quite difficult. As such, I usually only average around 7000 a day at the moment, which is not ideal. 

I have just signed up for Les Mills on demand workouts as I loved doing Sh'bam before my son as born. I also liked body combat too and these are both included. Has anyone else done this and how many steps did you find you did?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Steps are only one of the metrics you can follow in Fitbit. Since you’re limited in your movements by your job and your son, you may want to consider calories burned as the main metrics to follow. High intensity cardio workouts such as the Les Mills workouts you signed up for should result in more calories burned, even though your step count may not significantly increase. 

Dominique | Finland

Ionic, Aria, Flyer, TrendWeight | Windows 7, OS X 10.13.5 | Motorola Moto G6 (Android 9), iPad Air (iOS 12.4.4)

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Steps are only one of the metrics you can follow in Fitbit. Since you’re limited in your movements by your job and your son, you may want to consider calories burned as the main metrics to follow. High intensity cardio workouts such as the Les Mills workouts you signed up for should result in more calories burned, even though your step count may not significantly increase. 

Dominique | Finland

Ionic, Aria, Flyer, TrendWeight | Windows 7, OS X 10.13.5 | Motorola Moto G6 (Android 9), iPad Air (iOS 12.4.4)

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I do the exact same 2 Les Mills classes live at the gym every week.  Combat twice and Sh'bam twice.  I find that I clock between 4500-6000 steps in each class and burn about 10 calories per minute. 

Best Answer