Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit stealing miles!

I should be heading for 5500 miles, have the 5000 badge. Until today, my profile showed this, today it shows 3300 miles! Also, pb for miles should be 13+, it's showing 8! Anyone else got this problem or know how to fix it, or will it fix itself eventually? Sad, I know, but those miles are hard earned!

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

@SEAMUSB There is a current thread about this right now.  Looks like some users have been experiencing this for a few weeks.  Please visit this thread here.

Heather | Community Council | Eastern Shore, AL
Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.
Best Answer

Hi, @SEAMUSB , the Fitbit engineers are aware of this issue and are working on a fix.  You can get updates on when this is resolved by visiting the link shared by @Heather-S.

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer
0 Votes

It seems to be fixed! Thank you Fitbit!

Best Answer

Hi @SEAMUSB thanks for sharing what happened with your miles. I'm glad that everything is under control now. We're here to help and we can give you some tips or steps to try. 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Already solved thank you.
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
Best Answer

Hi @SEAMUSB! You're welcome. I'm glad to see that you solve it. Please feel free to come back at any time, our desire is to take care of each one of the members of our family. 

Have you checked our Discussions board? If you're into Fitbit and fitness you may enjoy other users' comments. Check this board  Looking for Fitbit Friends? Find some here! And have some fun interacting with other users! 

Keep stepping around in the Forums! 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes