Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitness score progress

Hi

I was just wondering have people seen much progress with their fitness scores? Since I received my Fitbit for Xmas I've gone from 35 to 41. 

Bybthe way im not trying to brag, I have asthma and one leg has no muscle on it (long story). 

Best Answer
0 Votes
16 REPLIES 16

Hi
I was just wondering have people seen much progress with their fitness scores? Since I received my Fitbit for Xmas I've gone from 35 to 41.

Bybthe way im not trying to brag, I have asthma and one leg has no muscle on it (long story).

Best Answer

Where do you see a fitness score?  Been using Fitbit over a year and use a lot of the features but I never noticed a "score", maybe that's a premium feature?  I just look to see if I met my daily and weekly goals. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's only on the charge 2 I think. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Ah okay thanks.  I use a surge.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes, cardio fitness score is currently only available in Charge 2. It will soon be retroactively added (via a firmware update) to the Blaze.

The best I’ve had to far is 57-61 as a range and 59 as a single number. If you want to maximize your cardio fitness score as a number, you should head to a track & field track (400 m) while at your lightest and run at maximum speed for about 11 minutes. To increase it as a range, lose weight and lower your resting HR Smiley Happy.

Dominique | Finland

Ionic, Aria, Flyer, TrendWeight | Windows 7, OS X 10.13.5 | Motorola Moto G6 (Android 9), iPad Air (iOS 12.4.4)

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

My average (I get a range as I don't run like @Dominique), has gone up by 2 points since I got the Charge 2 last month. I am quite happy about that, as I already had a tracker from another brand before this one and already changed a lot in my lifestyle during those years. But since I got the FitBit and the community to go with it (I did not get involved with the community when I had the jawbone), I got an extra boost and changed quite a few things recently. It is so motivating when it shows a positive change in my fitness score.

Karolien | The Netherlands

Best Answer

That's good to hear. I think a clear sign of progress is a great motivator. I'm quite new to the community but I'm hooping it helps. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the charge 2.

Best Answer
0 Votes

i have a charge 2 but have no idea what the fitness score is? where does one find it? thank you in advance! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

In the mobile app, tap on the heart rate tile, then (on the top) swipe to the 2nd screen.

Dominique | Finland

Ionic, Aria, Flyer, TrendWeight | Windows 7, OS X 10.13.5 | Motorola Moto G6 (Android 9), iPad Air (iOS 12.4.4)

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

IMG_3352.PNG

Best Answer

@Dingchavez keep up the good work- and brag! its totally acceptable!

Elena | Pennsylvania

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've not seen my score improving. I've been doing elliptical all week now. What triggers the change?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@nhguy78 wrote:

I've not seen my score improving. I've been doing elliptical all week now. What triggers the change?

If you click Learn More at the bottom of the screen, you can learn more about how the fitness score is calculated. The way to get a more accurate score is to do a GPS run/walk on level ground. Otherwise, it will give a guess based on your heart rate vs. the perceived level of exertion.

Mine just went from 46 to 48 today. This was after 14 consecutive days of starting the day with a 10,000 step walk.

Best Answer
0 Votes
My phone has GPS but I don't have a data plan right now. Will Blaze still
do GPS info without connection to phone/data?
Best Answer
0 Votes

@nhguy78 wrote:
My phone has GPS but I don't have a data plan right now. Will Blaze still
do GPS info without connection to phone/data?

It should. You won't see the info on the phone until you get WiFi.

Best Answer
0 Votes