Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitness trends for 2021

What's yours? 

As the world is changing, we need to find the best workouts and fitness routines according to our needs. I've seen the need to do more activities at home, weekends without social plans resulted in daily walks/runs around our local areas. 😎

Since we need to fight against stress symptoms, I can see more people taking part of the benefits of yoga. With attention spans and working schedules ever more stretched, people are showing more desire to perform micro-HIIT workouts.

When it comes to wearable tech, the first thing that comes to mind is fitness tracking watches and you can be sure everyone will be on the look out for the latest launches. 😉

I can't go to the gym and while gyms in some places remain closed, some of our favourites are still open online.

Yoga Indoor Pictures | Download Free Images on UnsplashBest 100+ Run Pictures | Download Free Images on Unsplashdownload1.jpg 😎 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
9 REPLIES 9

@YojanaFitbit Looks like you got it going on young lady . . . Good job

Best Answer

Last October, I bought a stationary bike. The weather was getting too cold for me to enjoy running and it didn't seem like the gym would be re-opening anytime soon.

I enjoyed the convenience of being able to do cardio at home all winter. I'm happy that the weather has finally improved enough for me to get back to running outdoors, but I think there will always be times when I want to use that stationary bike. That was a good investment for me. 

Community Council Member

Amanda | Wyoming, USA
Pixel Watch 2, Inspire 3, Sense | Android

Best Answer

Thank you for your kind words, @mtntopman😉

@alexthecat, that's a good investment! Stationary bikes are safer than road cycling and provide a low-impact workout. I've been thinking in buying one, since weather is not always friendly and as you mentioned cycling is an excellent way to get your heart pumping. How did you choose yours? Is there any specific brand that you can advise? 🤔

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer

I bought an L3 Spin bike. I'm a certified Spinning instructor, so I wanted something similar to what I was used to at the gym.

Of course, I'm not teaching Spin classes currently but, when I am able to return to that, I'll be able to develop my classes at home, instead of needing to go to the gym for that. I'm sure I'll get plenty of use out of that bike even after the gym reopens. 

Community Council Member

Amanda | Wyoming, USA
Pixel Watch 2, Inspire 3, Sense | Android

Best Answer
0 Votes

@YojanaFitbit if you already have a bike, why not go for a turbo trainer (or if you're not short on cash - smart trainer like TacX)? I use a road bike attached to such a trainer. To make it easier to attach/detach I picked a "wheel-on" trainer and works brilliantly with apps like Zwift of BKool (if you go for a "dumb" trainer you will need speed and cadence sensors).

Best Answer

nice

Best Answer
0 Votes

@bryanCL  Thank you

Best Answer
0 Votes

Nice job

Best Answer

We are very glad that you have joined our Family here in the Forums @bryanCL and @Walkingfitt! If you're into Fitbit and fitness you may enjoy other users' comments. Check this board  Looking for Fitbit Friends? Find some here! And have some fun interacting with other Fitbitters!

@t.parker and @alexthecat thanks for sharing this information, I'll take it under consideration to take my decision! You're awesome. 😎

Best Answer
0 Votes