Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitstar users - how often do you do a workout?

Hi Fitstar users - how often do you do a Fitstar workout? I'm currently in the Get Moving program, and it suggests 2 times per week, but given that each session targets a different area it seems like every day or 2 out of 3 or 4 days should be reasonable.

Any opinions?

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

I think its a personal thing. It depends on what else I have done that day.

But I will generally do a Fitstar about 4 times a week. But this also depends on whats it having me do as well. I do space them out to every other day as some are pretty hard for me

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

I mostly use the FitStar yoga app. There was a time I would use it daily, apart from the days I took yoga class. I also did some of the other FitStar work outs and I liked them. I mixed them in like twice a week. I am really struggling last few months though to keep active with yoga and work outs (I do get my steps in and biking to and from work). Feels I have taken steps back and it is discouraging to get back into it as the app does not seem to take long breaks into account. Any advice with that is most welcome. I did try the very easy setting, but for the yoga app I did not notice any change in work out intensity.

Karolien | The Netherlands

Best Answer

I do an average of four times a week, about 60  minutes of exercise each time. My target is to exceed the  three 30 time per week for heart health. Three plus is better in my opinion.

Best Answer
0 Votes