Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Floors challenge

We've got a few challenges to pick from. But how about a floors challenge. I'd be up for that!

Best Answer
8 REPLIES 8

Welcome to the forums!

Please go vote for it here. Hopefully it will get added

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Feature-Suggestions/Stair-Climb-Challenge/idi-p/559782

Check out the discussions forums and join in!

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

It would have to be on non-windy days.. I earned 20 flights yesterday when in reality I did 3- maybe.

Elena | Pennsylvania

Best Answer
0 Votes

So Fitbit seem to be to busy on the marketing and selling side to pay us longstanding multiple fitbit purchasers with a simple steps challenge up-grage... Come on Fitbit 2 years is long enough, do what you want us to do and GET A MOVE ON!!!

Best Answer
I’ve moved on and got an Apple Watch...
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Barefootzz  I dont believe Apple has challenges tho

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes
No, they do have challenges and get badges for closing your rings and there’s weekly competitions you can do with your friends. I think it’s a better watch over all, more features. I never had a Fitbit last me much more than 1 year, I’ve been wearing this Apple Watch for almost 3 years now.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I’ve never had an Apple Watch but will hit 3 years with my Charge 2 this Christmas.  I put a crack in the screen with a kayak paddle and had to replace the band about a year ago, but it’s still working like a Swiss watch.  I love my Fitbit!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Nice.
Best Answer
0 Votes