Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Footwear/Sneakers - For those with Back Pain

I've posted around here a bit about my multiple spinal cord issues - and finding comfortable sneakers has been a trying thing as I feel pain when I am standing/walking for more than a few minutes.

I have finally found a pair, and they are hands down the BEST pair I've ever had.

La Sportiva Bushido II Trail Shoes (if any of you are climbers you may recognize the brand) - they are at REI.  They are only a little over a pound, and not only do they have the Ortholite soles, but they never rub/chafe your foot either.  IMG_20191105_222355_563.jpg

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Thanks! I will check these out!

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

Can I suggest that you buy a pair or two as a backup?  I found a sneaker that I loved several years ago, they fit like a glove, gave me support, and were well-cushioned.  When I wore them out and tried to buy a new pair they had been discontinued and I've never found a pair I like nearly as well.

Best Answer

I agree about buying in duplicate. I had the same experience with a pair of sneakers. Now when I find a pair I love, I buy 2. I go through them really quickly so it makes sense.. 

Glad you found what works for you.. 

Elena | Pennsylvania

Best Answer

@SunsetRunner I am definitely considering that, once I get out of the Holiday season! 👍

Best Answer
0 Votes