Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fun ways to get 30 minutes of physical activity everyday

When we were kids, we moved all the time while playing without thinking about exercise. It’s recommended that adults do 150-300 minutes of moderate intensity physical activity a week. Starting with just 30 minutes a day.  

Feel free to share any ideas for fun activities that help you to reach those 30 minutes of physical activity every day! (dancing, games, kayaking)

dance.jpg

A few weeks ago I was jumping on a trampoline with my nephew and was surprised with how many calories I had burned with just 30 minutes. 😱😀

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

People took walking and trekking for stress, specially when you're a kid then, but it obviously turns out that walking is the best physical exercise. 

Best Answer

I agree, @anitaowev! Walking is can be very effective, therapeutic and fun. 😀

Best Answer

Hmm ... well, if you aren't working from home, and you drive, try parking about a mile from work - that should be about 15 minutes walk each way, and you might find a cheaper place to park too.  

Scott | Baltimore MD

Charge 6; Inspire 3; Luxe; iPhone 13 Pro

Best Answer

Dancing is one of my  main forms of exercise. It can be lots of fun and you exercise  without thinking about it 

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

It's a great suggestion, really. I'm always in hurry, so I take my car. So this is a good way to walk an additional mile.

Best Answer

Definitely a good way to make sure we get those extra steps for the day, @Baltoscott😄 

Yes, @NellyG! Dancing is always fun. I've been trying some new moves while playing Just Dance on the videogame console, and it's always a good exercise.  😁

Best Answer
0 Votes