Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting 10,000 Steps Everyday for 1 Year - Where's the badge, Fitbit?

Hello everyone! My name is Trevor and I recently just surpassed the one year mark of getting 10,000 steps every single day. This was a goal of mine that I set to try and live a healthier lifestyle during covid. I'm still keeping the step streak going, but for reference the start date for this personal challenge was on Dec 3rd, 2020. You can go and look at all my daily stats, and you will see that not a single day was missed. 

Quantifying the steps, and visibility seeing my step count on my wrist really disciplined me to actually go meet my minimum daily goal of 10,000 steps. Think I had any cheat days? Nope, sure didn't. Think that I shook the watch to get steps? Not one day (check the calorie count and heart rate stats for every single day if you don't believe me).

At the end of this accomplishment, I was hoping there would be some sort of badge that would acknowledge all my continuous efforts, but unfortunately nothing. And hence the reason for this post. Fitbit, it would be an honor for myself, and the rest of the community who has accomplished this feat to receive some sort of badge or acknowledgement for the accomplishment. This is just a mere suggestive post, but I assure you that myself (and the community) would love to receive a badge for this.

Everyone, please let me know your thoughts on this potential future badge, and if you are somebody who has also accomplished something similar

Sincerely,

Your disciplined step fanatic, Trevor.  

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Hey @greensberg -- Congrats on your streak. There is a similar suggestion for goals steaks that you can vote for here.

Scott | Baltimore MD

Charge 6; Inspire 3; Luxe; iPhone 13 Pro

Best Answer

Awesome. I totally agree with you and others receiving recognition for that dedication.

Best Answer

Hi. I couldn't find my older posts but I have been getting a minimum of 10,000 steps a day for the last five years. Never missed a day. Even though Santa brought me COVID for Christmas, I have dragged myself on my feet and finished this year. I am 71 years old by the way. Congrats to you and me too! We should get a badge.

Best Answer

I just hit one year of 10k steps each day. started on July 4, 2022. Good to find others with similar streaks here, but also bummed that there's no badge. Good job everyone, so many days where I could have chosen not to walk, but I still stuck it out. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I actually did it for 5 years straight but this year Sciatica killed my streak. Now I get 20,000+ every day. Not bad for a 71 year old. Congrats!Sent from my Galaxy
Best Answer