Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Google Pixel Watch: the Best of Google and Fitbit

We all know and love our Fitbit devices, but now you can even enjoy the Fitbit experience on Google Pixel Watch. Learn more about the Google Pixel Watch in our latest blog

Share which device you love to use and your favorite features in the comments below.

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Loving the Fitbit & Google Pixel Watch combo! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

tbh I dislike my experience with my pixel watch 2 and Fitbit, it's like going backwards at least 4+ years. 

my main exercise throughout the day is standing at my desk and walking on a treadmill, I don’t get any steps in because my arms don’t move. 

if I start a treadmill walk on the Fitbit app on the watch, I don’t get any steps, but I get HR and time.

if I start a treadmill walk on the Google Fit app on the watch, I don’t get any steps, but I get HR and time.

if I "start exercise" on the Fitbit app on my phone and keep the phone in my pocket it turns on the GPS and I can only have the options to run/walk/hike.

I don’t have any other activities I can start on the phone, but I can manually log them later, but I’d have to keep track of how long I’ve been doing the activity.

On the Google Fit app, I can start an activity on the phone for treadmill walking and keep the phone in my pocket and get an accurate step count the data from the google fit steps and Fitbit steps are both massively out of sync even though both are connected to health connect.

There is no SpO2 tracking throughout the day on the pixel watch 2 or even an on-demand check, something which has been in most of my past devices.

data doesn’t sync very well or at all from Fitbit to google fit or the other way around.

The Fitbit app on my phone is blinding every time you open it. Its 2024, even office products have a dark mode.

I’ve had 2 smart watches before the pixel watch 2 and several fitness trackers, the current combination is giving me less data and is less useful than devices I had 3,4 or even 5 years ago, at a time when I need to be doing and keeping track of more.

It really is a combination that has gone backwards several years.

oh and EDIT: if my phone tracks extra steps and then when my watch syncs those steps are removed and im back to the steps records on the watch. 

Best Answer