Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Got Any Funny Motivational Pics/Memes/Quotes?

2015 has been a year of getting settled in the 9 to 5 life and single living and having my own space, etc. Now my next goal to focus on in 2016 is getting into better habits food and exercise wise.

So I wanted to reach out and ask you all if you have any funny motivational quotes or things like that. I say funny because the serious inspirational stuff just doesn't work for me. It isn't me and it doesn't motivate me for some reason, maybe because I am not a 'fit for life' person or whatever, I dunno. I am more likely motivated by the things that make you smile or laugh or tell you to stop being lazy as hell and get up and go do whatever needs to be done.

So does anybody have any of those? I've saved a few I've found online, (ex. little man running from dinosour with the saying 'exercise: some motivation required'; ex. #2 'turn off your computer and go get some exercise you fat lazy s.o.b.') but I was hoping somebody else had more around you are willing to share.

I'd really appreciate the sharing if you've got anything. Also I hope whatever you have or find makes you smile at it, too, because good moods make things like exercise easier to keep up with.

Anyway, thanks for reading and thanks in advance for any input you may give. 🙂

Best Answer
8 REPLIES 8

how about this? 

grump-cat-fitbit-steps-meme.png 

tough-baby-meme-fitbit-steps-300x300.png

Best Answer
That's exactly the kind of thing I am talking about! Thanks!
Best Answer
0 Votes
Those are so funny! Number 15 is 100% what I need. Though tonight I must admit I am on that Juice Diet, its called Chillable Red and it comes from a box. Thank you so much!
Best Answer

rebecca I am with you. all the sentimental crap about loving yourself and all that makes me gag every time it comes up in my FB feed. Not that I am promoting, but Pintrest has a ton- and they are so funny. happy new year and much success in your journey!

Elena | Pennsylvania

Best Answer

Since i'm a crossfit addict, most of mine are crossfit or weight lifitng motivation! And running as well 🙂

"Act like a lady...Lift like a BOSS"
Best Answer
Train like your life depends on it, because if you don't push now then are you going to be able to push when it matters
Best Answer

@emili wrote:

rebecca I am with you. all the sentimental crap about loving yourself and all that makes me gag every time it comes up in my FB feed. Not that I am promoting, but Pintrest has a ton- and they are so funny. happy new year and much success in your journey!

I am so glad I am not alone on that. I mean no offense to anyone else, but there are so many that I would roll my eyes over if I tried to apply it to myself! I will have to check out Pinterest, then. As soon as I remember my login info.

To everyone else, thanks! I am going to save all the good stuff and use it for my daily mantra of "Get off the **ahem** couch you've seen every episode of this show already!"

Best Answer
0 Votes