Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help choosing fitbit

Hi I need help choosing a fitbit as a gift. He currently has an Inspire HR but the charging process is frustrating and its quite old and the battery doesn't last long.

What alternatives are there for a slim version like the inspire, but with a better charging method? Needs to be hr, able to swim with it, receive notifications from phone. 

I looked at the Charge 5 but got put off it by all the issues with it in the charge forum. 

Thanks 

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Good morning. I am new to Fitbit tracker, have used Samsung Health app on my phone for many years. I thought I wanted the Inspire because of it's smaller size but ended up getting the Charge 4. My sister has the Charge 4 and I tried hers before making my decision. I did have to get it off from Amazon, they are still out there. I am very happy with it, of course there has been some learning issues but love the notifications for text, emails, calls, etc. The only reason I didn't go with the Charge 5 was that it doesn't count floors. I don't know why they would take this feature off.  All reviews are confusing. The forum seems to be for people having problems and you don't see the big number of people that are happy with a product. I did get elastic bands for my Charge 4 off from Amazon. Very reasonably prices and so comfortable. Good luck. 

Best Answer

Hi @xanjalix It is always hard to decide for someone else, but I love my Luxe. It is worth looking at.

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes