Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How did my friends invite friends on my challenges, Not in their friend list to their challenge???

ANSWERED

Today I joined a friends challenge. On her challenge I saw 4 names of My friends that are Not on her friend list, but she saw when they did a mutual challenge I had. How was my friend able to invite my friends without them being in/on her friends list???

I'm confused Thanks for explaining this to me. Leesa

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @miniDoodles Welcome to the forum. I believe what may have happened is your friends selected the rematch option that shows up after a challenge is completed. In which case, everyone that was invited to the original challenge would be included. It's a cool way to keep a group engage without relying on the person that sent the first challenge invite. I hope that helps. 

Marci | Bellevue, WA

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hi @miniDoodles Welcome to the forum. I believe what may have happened is your friends selected the rematch option that shows up after a challenge is completed. In which case, everyone that was invited to the original challenge would be included. It's a cool way to keep a group engage without relying on the person that sent the first challenge invite. I hope that helps. 

Marci | Bellevue, WA
Best Answer