Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How many consecutive days of getting your goal??

I am wondering how many consecutive days you have been getting your goals (Step, distance etc) that you are doing? I am 143 consecutive days of getting 10,000 steps a day. I feel that I have it in me to get 150 days then 200 days. How abnout you?

Best Answer
86 REPLIES 86

You're way ahead of me, Paradise! That is AWESOME!

I just hit my 20 day - 10K steps. It hasn't been easy and sometimes I've had to go out in the cold and dark at 10pm to git 'er done. But Yay! It's a lifestyle change and it's getting easier. I'm also getting more savvy about working in steps throughout the day, and remembering to get up from the computer, where I work long hours.

My next goal is the 5 miles distance per day. It's just 2 or 3 thousand more steps, I believe.

Louise

Best Answer

Yeah at first it isn't easy but after doing for THIS long it is pretty much encouragement. It is encouraging to see how many different ways I can get 10000 steps in a day. Never the same day twice I find. 

Best Answer
I'd love to hear from all of you who are working on building consecutive days of 10,000 steps. I'm at 168 days since the end of May which I'm very proud of. I read online that someone hit 600+ which is unbelievable....
Best Answer
I have gotten my steps everyday sine February 27th. 260 days and counting so far. My goal is one year.
Best Answer

My goal is 13.5k steps  I don't always hit it at the weekends, but I smash it every weekday.

However, I have done more than 10k steps everyday since 1st June, so that's 169 days and counting.

Best Answer

I know some people who are in the 1000's of consecutive days...

Best Answer

I would argue that if you are hitting 10,000 steps for 60+ consecutive days, it's time to reconsider your goal.  

Best Answer

Go, you!

I only had a couple of months of getting the 10,000 in every day, (I had tried to up it to 11,500 but just didn't have the time to fit that in every day but did manage the 10K). Then I had surgery which disrupted my record. I did do 10K the day after the surgery, which I shouldn't have done, as I found out the (very) hard way. Woman Indifferent Oh well. Stuff happens. Back to the 10K now. Will try to keep it up until some other stuff happens. I'm pleased enough with myself, which is all that counts, I'm not in competition with anyone other than myself.

Anyway - good for you, that's a long time, and especially if you had trouble starting off with it in the first place!

Best Answer

Wow! such an active group here! 😄

Keep it up everybody!

congrats.jpg

Best Answer

Wow, this is a great goal. I will do my best to catch up more days reaching my target.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer

For me it isn't about reconsidering myu goals as of right now as becuase I am in college and with balencing trying to be healthy, assingments and quize/tests, my current goals are a good bench mark to staying steady or losing weight. 

Best Answer

Thanks @Paradise555, it's a good advice if you are struggling with time and you have several activities during the day. Smiley Happy

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer

My thoughts Why does it matter? I do my best daily.  Some days I make and others I don't. Am i going to beat myself up for it? I dont think so

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
No way!!!!!!
Best Answer

I think FitBit should give out batches for reaching a certain number of consecutive days!  I have been working on getting in a whole year of 10,000 steps a day and it has been very motivating to try and not miss a single day. Yes - I am the crazy person walking at 10 at night in the rain to get those last steps in! (And - yippy- I made my one-year goal yesterday!) - now on to the two years! Keep it up - this is awesome!!!

Best Answer

@LikeToMapIt What are batches? I assume you mean badges?

Search the features forum and vote for it

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

Yes you are right - badges.  My bad!  Anyway - how cool would it be if there were badges for different numbers of consecutive days?

Best Answer

How are you all tracking your consecutive days?

I can't find this data anywhere...

Best Answer

There is no easy way to do it - just a manual countback of days with stars.  Fitbit really should add that visibility because it is a great motivator.  They should also add badges for 10, 50, 100, 250, 365 etc..

Best Answer