Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How often do I need to charge my Fitbit device?

ANSWERED

How often do I have to charge the wrist band device?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Which device? You can see the battery charge as of the last sync on your dashboard by clicking on the gear at the upper right...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
9 REPLIES 9

Which device? You can see the battery charge as of the last sync on your dashboard by clicking on the gear at the upper right...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had Fitbit Charge before and it normally last around 7 days before I re charge it.

since I upgraded to Charge HR, I have to charge it every 3 days. Is that normal?

Best Answer
0 Votes

when do you know you device is fully charged? mine has 5 dots flashing.

Thanks

Moderator edit: merged reply

Best Answer
0 Votes

It would be great if the FitBit devices charged based on movement, like some watches.

Best Answer

That be Epic @adrianbau

Feel free to add your suggestions to the 'Feature Requests' Sub Forum, where users can vote, add comments,.. if there's a certain interest then there's a chance the developers pick it up and it'll be developed.

Tip: Search if the idea already has been suggested and add your vote / comment! Smiley Wink

Feature Suggestions

URL: Click to go to the Feature Requests Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have a new slimbit it will not charge.

I can’t get my new one to charge

Moderator edit: merged reply

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi guys! I'd like to share this help article, which explains how to charge your Fitbit device and it also explains how to know when your Fitbit device is charged.

Finally, please check out this help page, in case the charging issue persists.

See you guys around.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi, my issue is with the screen not displaying anything despite being fully charged. The LCD is now permanently blank, although it appears that the device is still working.
Best Answer
0 Votes

@adrianbau Since you mentioned that the screen of your Fitbit device is not turning on, I'd like to know if you have restarted it as described in this help article.

See you later.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes