Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to know how many km run per week/month/year?

ANSWERED

Hi I am new here,  does anyone know how many km run per week/month/year on the app or website, is there any feature like this? 

Thanks in advance!

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

You can get your total steps, distance etc for a defined period but this would be everything rather than just your runs. Go to https://www.fitbit.com/activities and click on "today" this brings up an option to specify start and end dates. 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

You can get your total steps, distance etc for a defined period but this would be everything rather than just your runs. Go to https://www.fitbit.com/activities and click on "today" this brings up an option to specify start and end dates. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks! it works!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I dont see how it works. I had to copy month data to excel and filter/edit it to see how many km I have actually ran besides other activities. This made me think that how it this option missing in - facepalm.  I hope that fitbits dev or po will see this and spend half an hour to add this feature.

Best Answer

I currently can't find anything that counts the run cumulative miles/kilometers either.  However, I did see that it tracks/graphs past run totals so I imagine add up the totals could be an easy fix.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@RUNBIT If you run with GPS, use any third-party software like Strava, TrainingPeaks etc. Those apps will give you a much better breakdown of your running. There are some apps like Health Sync which allow syncing between different platforms. For example, you can create a Garmin Connect account and sync your Fitbit activities for analysis (GC has all the necessary analytic features). The Health Sync will also sync non-GPS activities and can transfer past history, too. I do that to extract data from Galaxy Watch 5 and Samsung Health (Samsung made it incredibly difficult to extract activity data) and sometimes use a Garmin account as a "data viewer". Sometimes "enemies" must work together 🤣

Best Answer

Thank you.  Excellent tips.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Opened a Strava account.

Best Answer
0 Votes