Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am quite proud of myself

Sorry, this is a bit pathetic, but I have had my Fitbit for nearly 3 weeks. My aim was 10,000 steps, Well, I have done that, fine, but this week I managed 3 days over 20,000. Smiley Happy Before I got it, I would tend to get the bus a lot (I get it free, as I am officially disabled). For today's walking, if I hadn't had the Fitbit, I would still have walked 6,000-ish (to and from my home train station), but I would have caught the bus instead of most of the other walking. But today, I walked, happily, and feeling a little bit smug. Smiley Very Happy

I have also been really good, and ever since I got the Fitbit, i have had no biscuits or cakes (both of which i really adore). So, my waist is shrinking. Smiley Very Happy

I am a Fitbit fan, me. It has given me a good kick up the backside, and I am being good, because of it.

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

That's awesome! You should be proud! Smiley Very Happy

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

Well done!

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

You should be very proud of yourself. You're a winner!

Keep up the great work and you may have bigger surprises in your future.

Best of luck to you 🙂

Jerry

Best Answer
0 Votes

From 6000 to 20000 steps a day is a massive increase. You have the right to be proud and to boast about it.

Karolien | The Netherlands

Best Answer

Keep on going  i am very happy for you

Best Answer
0 Votes

Way to go. Smiley Happy 

Best Answer
0 Votes

good job you. That is awesome. And not pathetic at all. Reading that could give someone else the kick in the backside they need. keep sharing - cheers!

Elena | Pennsylvania

Best Answer