Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need friends?????

This is my first day and no one I know has fitbit!!! I'll be friends with anyone willing :). I just want to compare steps and stuff for motivation 🙂

Best Answer
22 REPLIES 22
I would like to be your friend
Best Answer
0 Votes
I'm in the same boat as you. Need friends for motivation and to compare plans and some friendly competition...anyone can add me! Thanks!
Best Answer
0 Votes

i will be you friend 😄 i am new to fitbit! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi,I just got my fitbit for Christmas and don't know anyone with one either. I am keen to help motivate each other if you like.

Best Answer
0 Votes

also it would be rly rly cool if you were a teen  haha

Best Answer
0 Votes

hi there! just got my fitbit up and working a few days ago too, got some freinds on mine from a 5;2 diet page on facebook, i would be delighted if you wanted to add me, more fun when your intouch with people xx

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm a teen and I'll be your friend!Smiley Very Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

Anyone is more than welcome to add me. 🙂

Competitive Crossfitter
Novice Runner
Getting Better EVERY Day
Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi I'm a returner to Fitbit and would love some friends to compete with for steps! Add me please 😊
Best Answer
0 Votes

If you are on Facebook, join the group My Fitbit Friends.   You can get a bunch there.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks I'll look it up

Sent from Ted's iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

I am new to fit bit as well, and would definitely like to be friends for motivation. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Ill be your friend 🙂

Im looking for friends on here also -none of my friends or family have a fitbit (yet:) ) so if anyone would like to add me they can 

Best Answer
0 Votes

ill b ur friend. I'm working on to get fit and lose quite a bit of weight. i am also looking for a small group of motivated friends in this journey. feel free to add me tooSmiley Very Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes
I used to be a teen..... 😄
Best Answer
0 Votes

Are you still looking for Fitbit friends?  I'm in the 10-15K daily step range and looking for similar (doesn't motivate me to see folks way higher).  Add me if interested.

Best Answer
0 Votes
invite sent, infact anyone can add me if they want more the merrier
Best Answer
0 Votes

You can all friend me - I have many friends to share too 🙂

Please Join Us in Facebook Rebounding Rocks !
Facebook Walking Rocks !
Facebook Running Rocks !
Best Answer
0 Votes

I am looking for some motavational people in the Tampa Bay area to PUSH ME ALONG MY FITBIT JOURNEY!! ANY ONE OUT THERE WHO CAN HELP ME PLEASE DO SO !! 

Best Answer
0 Votes