Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to track Just Heart Rate and calories-No Steps etc

ANSWERED

I ride dirt bikes and I would like to have  a selection my ionic to track my heart rate over the course of the ride and that figures my calories burned.  The problem yesterday I used it under workout mode and it calculated my floors at 224 and 6 miles etc because I was out on my bike, these are fake numbers obviously i did not climb 224 floors etc.  I need a mode to detect only heart rate and calories burned if possible for those types of sports when your riding a vehicle. etc. any suggestions

Thank You

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Just to clarify, the tracking of floors and steps won't have any effect on the calorie counts. Moto is going to generate false steps and floors. But the calories burned will come from the exertion level of the heart rate, so it will be fine.

Work out...eat... sleep...repeat!
Dave | California

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

There is a biking option in there. You can also change the order in which it shows the shortcuts to work outs on your wrist. In the app go to account, then go to Exercise Shortcuts. You can add, remove and change the order of work out shortcuts for your wrist here.

Karolien | The Netherlands

Best Answer
0 Votes
I know there is biking. I ride motorcycles it's different I'm not peddling.
Does anyone understand this
Best Answer
0 Votes

Ah sorry, my brain made that lost in translation. Search for the activity driving, that might be what you are looking for.

Karolien | The Netherlands

Best Answer
0 Votes
Ok thank you
Best Answer
0 Votes

Just to clarify, the tracking of floors and steps won't have any effect on the calorie counts. Moto is going to generate false steps and floors. But the calories burned will come from the exertion level of the heart rate, so it will be fine.

Work out...eat... sleep...repeat!
Dave | California

Best Answer
0 Votes
That's what I want thank you
Best Answer
0 Votes