Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

If I can do it....ANYONE can!!!!

I've had Fibromyalgia for quite a few years now, and at the onset was on serious pain meds just to cope through the day (which might I add I did NOT cope very well...I was on 30 mgs of morphine 5 times a day) several years ago I 1st started my journey by breaking free from my medication addiction (since they no longer had me doing anything more than watching the clock). I slowly (at 1st began losing weight due to my topping out at 296 plbs.......... @ years ago I went on a serious weight loss and workout regimin by enrolling in a gym membership at Planet Fitness...... I lost an amazing 132 pounds and even put my FM into remission, which didn't know til speaking with my doctor that though not often it has been known to happen!!! Little over a year ago I sprained my knee badly which put me outta the gym for 8 weeks completely, then as soon as I started again had to have an emergency hysterectomy done due to my Endometriosis (that put me outta the gym due to my slow recovery for another 12 weeks. During which time my FM came back with a vengeance!!! I just finished up 16 weeks of physical therapy about a month ago and after gaining 50 pounds back while injured and back down to only having 28 pounds left to go, as well as completing an average of over 11,000 steps a day with not much problem..... 

JUST A MOTIVATIONAL TOOL FOR SOME..........Wanted to share my story and let those struggling with losing weight/getting fit....That if I can do it.........ANYONE CAN!!!!!!! Good luck to all of us on our journeys to better health Smiley Happy

Sherry
Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

meant 2 yrs ago notthe @ 

Sherry
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @sherry130,

Serious congrats!

Please consider sharing your story at the Weight Management section of forums here. I think many people there would benefit from hearing how you were able to lose so much weight.

Work out...eat... sleep...repeat!
Dave | California

Best Answer

@WavyDavey I will certainly do that.....Thank you for your suggestion!!

Sherry
Best Answer
0 Votes