Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Indoor bike display info

Just wondering why sometimes my indoor bike info appears with a map (when I am nor moving?) and sometimes as a summary of the activity with length of exercise... The map version has no length I have to press on the arrow below to get more info. Hope this makes sense. 

Thanks for your help 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the community, @Ccoudert! These forums are about Fitbit, so if you’re asking a question not directly related to Fitbit, you should at least provide some additional details, like the brand and model of your indoor bike. Maybe another community member owns one like yours and would know the answer to your question.

Dominique | Finland

Ionic, Aria, Flyer, TrendWeight | Windows 7, OS X 10.13.5 | Motorola Moto G6 (Android 9), iPad Air (iOS 12.4.4)

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

Sorry yes it is Fitbit charge 2 my question is aimed for. Thanks 

Best Answer
0 Votes

OK, now I think I got it: the map you are seeing is in the Fitbit app (or Dashboard). If so, it looks like the "Connected GPS" feature was activated, even though you were indoor and shouldn’t have GPS signal. There’s obviously no point in using GPS in connection with a static activity, so you want to make sure you don’t have your phone near you while you’re on the indoor bike, or if it’s near you, your Charge 2 is not connected to it (you can close the Fitbit app and/or disable access to location by the Fitbit app in your settings).

I initially thought you were using some fancy indoor bike with software that let you think you’re biking outdoors in some specific place, hence my questions.

Dominique | Finland

Ionic, Aria, Flyer, TrendWeight | Windows 7, OS X 10.13.5 | Motorola Moto G6 (Android 9), iPad Air (iOS 12.4.4)

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer