Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is anyone getting weekly mileage wrong...?

Hi!

I have noticed since yesterday, while checking my weekly miles that it looks wrong? Instead of saying for example 31.56 it will say 32 miles? People at Fitbit is saying that it because I was using weights or had a workout that it is off by .44 (in this case), that is why it is rounding up.  I don't think that's the case as all my previous weeks looks like everything rounded up or down.  I kept a spreadsheet since 2015 and that is not what it is suppose to look like.

Please help!

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @canadianasain Have you continued to track your mileage? Curious if you have continued to see a discrepancy. I have been tracking mine for years and it appears to be very accurate. 

Marci | Bellevue, WA
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi.  Yes, I'm manually tracking my mileage as the app is not accurately tracking it.  For example, today I walked 2.85 miles and it will say 3 miles.  This to me is not accurate.  If the week says 35 miles but in actuality it is 34.89.  It is very frustrating to me.  I keep a spreadsheet for myself to check how I do from year to year.  I manually have to calculate it.

Best Answer
0 Votes