Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for Fitbit Friends

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hey Community and Fitbitters around the world!

Are you looking for more information about how to connect with friends? This is definitely the right place!

Fitbit is expanding everyday and we want you to feel free and happy to share with all of us your thoughts, goals, personal trainings, achievements, pictures, stats and everything you would like us to see. 

• First things first, we want you to feel safe about what information you're sharing. So take a moment to read about how to personalize your Fitbit profile and be in control of the information you share with friends: How do I manage my Fitbit profile?

• Now, let's add some Fitbit friends. Since you're here, you can easily add Community Forums members to your friend list. Follow these steps!

1. Click on user's Community profile page.

2. Click "Go to Fitbit.com profile" next to user's profile image.

3. Send a friend request. 

• Have you seen the option 'Community tab' on the Fitbit app? Excellent! You can join and take a look of our Feed, Friends and Group options. You might want to take a moment to learn more about this here: What should I know about the Fitbit Community?

1. Feed: Share information, photos, and achievements with a group or with all your Fitbit friends.

2. Friends: Cheer, taunt, or message your friends, keep up with them.

3. Groups: Create or join a closed group in the Fitbit community to share tips and information.

Remember you can report Fitbit Community posts, users, and groups if you see something that you think isn't appropriate for our community.

As always, please reach out if you have any questions. Hurrah for new Fitbit Friends! 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
3,437 REPLIES 3,437

Just ordered my first Fitbit. Looking forward for some challenges! Add me 🙂

Best Answer

133726-Happy-Monday.jpg

Good morning peeps...lets have a great week!! Feel free to add me!

snapchat - t.jungers10
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there. I'm a 32 year old mum in the Herts/ London area. I don't know anyone with a Fitbit but would love to have some friends on the app so we can spur each other on 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
You can add me as a friend!

Sent from Outlook
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, I'm looking for friends to do challenges with! I've had my fitbit for a year and I want to up my daily steps. I'm looking for some motivation to keep my feet moving, so feel free to add me 🙂

Best Answer

Hi, I am from Toronto. Need some friends to motivate. Please feel free to add me. 

Best Answer

Getting back in to Fitbit! Give me an add Smiley LOL https://www.fitbit.com/user/5M8CQ6

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey there! Very new to fitbit and to working out and trying to get healthy. Would love to have new friends to compare stats with and challenge and help encourage. Feel free to add me no matter where you're from 🙂

Best Answer
Best Answer
0 Votes

One of the main reason that I got a Fitbit was for the challenges. However, not many friends have them and I didn't realise that you couldn't just join in on challenges. Anyone have any suggestions?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi please add me I need friends 😄 //www.fitbit.com/user/5QXRD8

Best Answer
0 Votes

Add anyone on this thread..... I've sent you a friend request.

The more the merrier 

@Emzzz wrote:

One of the main reason that I got a Fitbit was for the challenges. However, not many friends have them and I didn't realise that you couldn't just join in on challenges. Anyone have any suggestions?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi all,

Relatively new to the fitbit, have had a flex since april but switched today to the charge 2.

Im from the UK but have fitbit friends all over the world.

Feel free to add me

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Emzzz you posting in the middle of a bunch of people that are requesting you to add them as friends.

Click on their name - click view profioe - click add friend.

Once they aprove, you may start a challenge and invite them.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am looking for new friends, too. Fell free to add me!! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi all 👋🏻

I'm Emma, from the UK. Just bought my Blaze and need some healthy competition to kill my Netflix addiction and get some fresh air! 

Please feel to add me 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

32 just starting out and I am looking for Fitbit friends for discussions and challenges with me. Working out is a little harder for me as I have several autoimmune issues including fibromyalgia, lupus, and rheumatoid arthritis. Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated please send me a friend request thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes

Need some new friends .. Please add me

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the community! Here is how you can get some friends.

Dominique | Finland

Ionic, Aria, Flyer, TrendWeight | Windows 7, OS X 10.13.5 | Motorola Moto G6 (Android 9), iPad Air (iOS 12.4.4)

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer