Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Large Group Step Challenges

Hi there! I'm trying to figure out a way to keep my staff moving during this crisis.  I thought there was previously a way for larger group challenges to be created in the Fitbit dashboard - challenges you could keep going past the workweek.  Does this feature still exist?  If not, is there some other way to do this?  I have 60 staff, and many have Fitbits. I'm trying to create a step challenge for them for at least the next few weeks, as most of them work remotely.

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

I've never seen one that let's more than 10 - but you could just do a couple challenges as not everyone you invite will join, so split up 4 groups of 15 and if anyone gets locked out, you can invite them to a separate challenge - good luck!

Best Answer
0 Votes

The groups you are looking for no longer exist. 😐

It went to the App based ones. You could set up a group there and invite as many as you want. The leader board there only shows so many though and  not all

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes

Actually if its for work there is the Wellness program. But you would have to get some one in HR to buy into it

Wellness

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

the company I work for has a "friendly" competition going for making sure people get up and move around through out the day. We use our at work group chat, in this case Teams, to post our efforts and razz on each other. not everyone has a fitbit so it works out well with garmins, apples, etc. you may have to do something "homespun" but I love the idea and the effort you are putting into your team. Kudos @SunsetRunner 

Elena | Pennsylvania

Best Answer
0 Votes

@SunsetRunner If you wanted to, you could try out Fitbit Premium and look at their Custom Challenge. This would likely fit your needs (up to 30 people, up to 30 days). 

Here is a video that will explain it for you. ☺️

Heather | Community Council | Eastern Shore, AL
Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.
Best Answer
0 Votes