Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Let’s try ADVOCARE! Give. Me a shout

Question for you _____ who had heard of Advocare 

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

I took a look - seems like a rip to me. And (1) they don't allow private browsing when trying to visit their site, (2) Business model works off of individual distributors who may sign up for a small ($59) fee. I assume that you are one - your post is being flagged for advertising. #basta

Best Answer

Crudeness?  Vulgarity?  We will have none of that here.  Except on days that end with "Y".

By the way, did you know that the letters in "Advocare" can be rearranged to spell "Cadaver"?  Something ain't right about a health product that can be spelled cadaver. 

Best Answer

@AuntKimmyJune: Please check the Community Guidelines:

Solicitation of Fitbit Community members for sales purposes is prohibited

Your first two posts on the community are about a company that sells (dubious and overpriced, IMO) supplements:

2018-05-19_0838.png

They will therefore likely be moderated or deleted by a moderator.

Dominique | Finland

Ionic, Aria, Flyer, TrendWeight | Windows 7, OS X 10.13.5 | Motorola Moto G6 (Android 9), iPad Air (iOS 12.4.4)

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

@AuntKimmyJune  The title of you post is not a question - it is two commands trying to hook customers. I'm not sure why you think I was crude, unless you don't understand 'basta' (enough) or perhaps you think it is crude for someone to confront you when you break the rules. I do note that you don't deny that you are trying to sell an overpriced product of poor reputation.

Best Answer