Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for Fitbit friends

I’m looking for Fitbit friends to help motivate me.I’m just starting out so I’m walking about 5000 to 8000 a day. Would love some friends to do challenges with.

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

@trish57123 Welcome to our Fitbit Community. Doing challenges with friends is more fun, definitely. Please check out this post so you can find out how to find friends in order to compete in challenges with them. You can also send me a request.

See you around! 😀

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer

Hi trish57123,

My friends and I have just released a new app called ileadit. ileadit allows Fitbit users to join a competition and win points for beating their own average daily step count, this'll be about 6,500 for you. Being awarded points for beating you average allows all players to equally compete regardless of their normal activity levels. Competitions last a week and you can lose lives if you don't do at least 50% of your daily in a given day. It is very early days for the app, but we are very keen to get some early adopters and receive feedback on what can be added and improved.

If you have time, please check it out on the app store

Many thanks,

Paul Mathews

Moderator Edit: Word choice

Best Answer
0 Votes

@trish57123 Thank you so much for sharing this information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@trish57123  Hello and welcome. I would also recommend getting involved here in the community. You never know when you may run across a like minded walking buddy, with similar goals and timelines. 

Elena | Pennsylvania

Best Answer
0 Votes

@emili That is correct, I totally agree with you. Besides, it's great to know people around the world and competing with each other.

Best Answer
0 Votes