Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for Yoga friends to help me!

Hello,

Iv had fitbit now since before christmas and I love it so much im addicted! 🙂 Im a dancer and want to improve my flexibilty through Yoga. I dont take any classes as there arent any in my area. Im looking for people with knowlege to give me some exercises and stretches that I can do at home and maybe help me work out a plan to reach my goals. I have looked online at videos on youtube and stuff, but its just not the same as sitting down and chatting to someone about the specifics. Iv noticed aswell most people on youtube a stuff are already very flexible so its hard to even try copy what they are doing. I have alot of space at home and im ready to dedicate time in the evening to do this because im desperate to see changes. If anyone can help me or recommend me to groups or that id be grateful. Thanks

C

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hey, i have been doing yoga for a little over 2 years.

happy to talk though some ideas with you, i (try to) do about 40mins a night of yoga and i find it really helps loosen up my back and shoulders, but also helps me sleep. Id really recommened not copying too many youtube videos, i tore the ligimant in my knee trying a pose that was a little too far for my body.

feel free to add me as a friend on the fitbit app and we can chat there too 🙂

Matt

Best Answer

Hello,

That would be great ill add you and we can have a talk! Just now iv been trying to do around an hour of stretching just while watching TV and trying to see progress, but only seen a little so far 😞 Yeah I just find things on youtube and stuff really hard to follow as most people doing them are already really flexible and I cant even get into half the things they do 😞 The main areas I want to focus on are my back and my hamstrings, Iv noticed my hamstrings seem to be really tight and its annoying because im dying to get into my splits and Im seeing no progress at all. Ill add you and we can have a chat 🙂 Thank you!

Chealsie

Best Answer
0 Votes
I use the app Yoga Studio (iOS)I forget how much it was but it is definitely worth it. Has many programs of various levels and length.
Best Answer

Fit Star Yoga, is really good too, its free on a limited programme there is a pro option for £5 a month but its worth it

Best Answer
0 Votes