Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for a fitness group!

Hello everyone! I am new to fitbit and I average about 25k steps a day. I don't know if this is the right section or not but i was looking to see if there was a group I could join to compete with for the most steps. If anyone knows one or are in one and can add me that would be great!!! Thanks!!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

It's great to see you here @Our, welcome aboard! Smiley Very Happy I've moved your post to the Discussion Board into the section "Get Moving" since here your post has more changes to be seen by other members who also want to join a group or maybe create all together a new one. 

However, I've found some active groups like these ones you can join:

Hope to see you participating in the Community more often since I think it would be awesome for you to explore our Community, so you can go ahead and log to any of the topics that might be of your interest here, in our Discussion boards. Feel free to comment and contribute with your knowledge and experience.

Happy stepping! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you @MarreFitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes