Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for new friends to do fitbit challenges.

I have a few friends but i'm looking for at least 10 to 15 more.  Doesn't matter how many steps you do a day.  Being in a workweek challenge makes me pay attention to my steps and that is always good for my health.   It doesn't matter who you are, just looking for fitbit friends to do challenges with.   Thanks. Please post a reply and send a friend request.  Thanks.

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hi @Sceptre. How are you doing on your effort to gather a larger group of friends for challenges? There is a great post HERE to connect with more people. 

Marci | Bellevue, WA
Best Answer
0 Votes

Things have been great.  I have been in several challenges.  I think next time when i ask for new friends for challenges i need to specify that you need to have some step activity and have been on fitbit for a while.  Too many provocative pics, people looking to meet people and brand new accounts. Thanks for asking.  Always looking for new friends to have challenges with.   

Best Answer
0 Votes

if you use the fitbit app- the community feature, you can create your own group. you can specify what kind of group it is and invite your friends. encourage them to invite their friends and before you know it, you will have tons of challenges to compete in. 

Elena | Pennsylvania

Best Answer
Best Answer

I am looking for friends too, if you want to add me, I want to make more challenges 🙂

Best Answer