Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Low Heart Rate Not in shape 19 Year Old

Hello Everyone

I have been admitted to Hospital and seen my doctor about this who has reffered me to a cardiologist. I have been feeling dizzy palpatations and chest feeling cold. My heart rate goes to 100 when standing up and eventually goes to 60 or 50 when in bed and 60-80 when on phone. I have a slow pulse on neck and hand and im worried about it as im not an athlete i just havent been eating regular meals for a few months and lost weight. I also get headaches .please help. Images Attached Below click on link

https://photos.app.goo.gl/DLdNMbPTbcHxGRPt5

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Welcome to the community,  @OwenFear! It is important to note the vast majority of community members are not medical professionals (and even if some were, they wouldn’t emit a professional opinion on someone they hardly know anything about and haven’t seen), and that Fitbit trackers (even those with HR monitoring capacities) are not medical devices either (although data gathered with them may be useful for a medical professional). You therefore did the right thing by consulting with a doctor in person. As you will see a cardiologist, you will be talking to the right person to assess any heart condition you may have. Hopefully your symptoms won’t point to anything worrying,

Dominique | Finland

Ionic, Aria, Flyer, TrendWeight | Windows 7, OS X 10.13.5 | Motorola Moto G6 (Android 9), iPad Air (iOS 12.4.4)

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

hey there @OwenFear.. agree completely with @Dominique. Good for you for knowing that you need some medical attention to figure out what is happening with your cardio health. I think you want some assurances or maybe a post saying "I have been there" with some good news at the end. I hope you get the second and the first is reserved for your medical professional. Fingers crossed it turns out to be nothing.. I hope you come back and tell us. 

Elena | Pennsylvania

Best Answer
0 Votes