Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Making a new challenge

So I am forming a new group with Fitbit because Fitbit no longer does challenges I am looking for to make a group. The group’s name is red hot chili steppers. The goal is 10,000 steps a day if anybody would like to join please do.

Best Answer
41 REPLIES 41

I would love to join a challenge since none are available. I am not sure how it works and I have friends that would probably join as well. I am sad that we no longer have these challenges.  
We usually go above 10,000 steps a day, would that be OK?
Sincerely,

Julie Antonini

Best Answer

I am interested in joining your group and I have others that have been in a weekly Fitbit Hustle with me for over 12 years.  I can not figure out how to join your group?

Best Answer
Hi.
I tried making the group, but I can't get it to go through. I am
disappointed in fitbit as I have been with them for the past 8 years and
love the challenges for accountability and support and can't believe
they are eliminating the group challenges! My friends are upset as well.
I would love to have you on board, if I can get a group going.
I am also having trouble seeing comments. Luckily this comment came to my
email.
If you find any groups let me know, and I will continue to try in between
working to create a new group and add you to the group.
Julie Antonini
Best Answer

I was in 3 different hustles and everyone is so mad!  I can’t believe they deleted it without having any type of replacement.  Several of us have been trying to set up a group as well and it doesn’t work.  You could try calling the help line.  The last few times I did they didn’t seem to know anything about what was going to be available but maybe they can help with setting up a group.  I have a lot of people that would join in.  I love the name of your group - very creative!  Roberta Hopkins

Best Answer
Hi Roberta.
I think maybe it's the other Julie that you are speaking of. I didn't
create the name, which I, too, love. However, I did comment on her post,
and I have tried to create a group.
I am on lunch and returning to work; but I will look into it after my
classes tomorrow.
Please let me know if you find a group, too. As I said before, my groups
are upset and want to join a challenge as well.
Julie Antonini
Best Answer
0 Votes

How do I join your group? I'm looking under the groups tab on my phone and the only option I can do is "create a group"

Best Answer
0 Votes

I would also like to join a group. I have been with fitbit for 10+ years. This is terrible... =/

Best Answer
I think we are all trying to figure out how to create a private group and despite their directions it is not working. I will let you know if any of my Fit Bit Hustlers figure out how to create a group and include you!

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer

I think the group it’s only to chat and talk to each other? I don’t think it’s the same as the challenges. I may be wrong though. 

Best Answer

How do I join ?? Please let me know 

Best Answer
Hi...
I found a place where people share their monthly goals which sounds awesome.. I don't know how long it will last, but it was created by a single person and others share their goals.. Go to the Fitbit community, then health and wellness, then "Get Moving" then "Stress-free Marathon".  Each person shares their goals (many different ones, so check them out) then you update as often as you wish, most a couple times a week.  Be sure to read the creator's pinned post, his name is BALTOSCOTT.

I am under jantonini and here is my post and my monthly goals as an idea/example:

My goals for stress-free April: (starting today, April 2)

13k steps per day - 16 days

10k steps per day - 4 days

16k steps per day - 4 days

18k steps per day - 3 days

over 20k steps per day - 2 days

Weights - 3 days per week

Yoga/pilates/stretch- 3 days per week

90 oz Water every day

8 pound weight loss

3  (at least) for photo scavenger hunt.

THANK YOU for sharing this, I was a dire challenge groupie.  I will share with friends.

Scavenger Hunt Photos of Joy - 3 or more posts

Best Answer

Hi...

I found a place where people share their monthly goals which sounds awesome.. I don't know how long it will last, but it was created by a single person and others share their goals.. Go to the Fitbit community, then health and wellness, then "Get Moving" then "Stress-free Marathon".  Each person shares their goals (many different ones, so check them out) then you update as often as you wish, most a couple times a week.  Be sure to read the creator's pinned post, his name is BALTOSCOTT.

My example:

My goals for stress-free April: (starting today, April 2)

13k steps per day - 16 days

10k steps per day - 4 days

16k steps per day - 4 days

18k steps per day - 3 days

over 20k steps per day - 2 days

Weights - 3 days per week

Yoga/pilates/stretch- 3 days per week

90 oz Water every day

8 pound weight loss

3  (at least) for photo scavenger hunt.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi everyone. Just following up on @jantonini's kind post about my monthly challenges in the "Get Moving" forum.  Here's a direct link to this April's "Stress-Free" marathon. 🙂  No worries about joining in mid-month, and if you if you get a few posts in I'll reach out when I post the version for May.  Cheers Baltoscott.

Scott | Baltimore MD

Charge 6; Inspire 3; Luxe; iPhone 13 Pro

Best Answer

Count me in as miss the WWH and DS challenges StuartMcG

Best Answer
How do I get to health and wellness?? Can't find it
Best Answer
0 Votes
Here is the challenge I found.. you do have to go in and adjust your goals
for the day or week, but it is a challenge--just a bit more work.
It's in the community under Get Moving. I just created my goals.

Hope you join,

Julie Antoinini
Best Answer
0 Votes
Check out Baltoscott who just set up a stress free marathon under FitBit Community/Health & Wellness/Get Moving/Stress free marathon.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
Awesome..
Did you find the challenge?
Best Answer
0 Votes
I found a new app that syncs with Fitbit and it’s awesome!

Stridekick!
https://link.stridekick.com/join?memberCode=4MEY7N

--
Sent from Cari Panitzke
Best Answer